If you live in European Economic Area, the Controller of your personal data is Bravuz Hire with its principal place of business at Av. Fontes Pereira de Melo, 16 – Lisbon – Portugal.
Information we collect from you
When you visit our website, we will ask you to provide certain information to create a download request and newsletter subscription. This information may include: name and email address.
Information Provided/Submitted by You
- Email Address
What legal basis do we rely on to process your Personal Information?
When you receive our promotional material, you consent that your Personal Information will be processed by us and we rely on this consent. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time. We will stop to process data after consent is withdrawn, where consent is the only legal basis for processing.
When you fulfill a contract
Bravuz Hire will also process your Personal Information when we need to fulfill a contract with you.
Bravuz Hire also processes your data when it is in our legitimate interests to do this and when these interests are not overridden by your data protection rights.
Our legitimate interests include:
- ensuring the security and integrity of our Services and in ensuring that our Websites and Apps operate effectively;
- selling and supplying goods and services to our customers;
- protecting customers, employees and other individuals and maintaining their safety, health andwelfare;
- promoting, marketing and advertising our products and services;
- sending promotional communications which are relevant and tailored to individual customers;
- understanding our customers’ behavior, activities, preferences, and needs;
- improving existing products and services and developing new products and services;
- handling customer contacts, queries, complaints or disputes; and
- fulfilling our duties to our customers, colleagues, shareholders and other stakeholders.
The processing is necessary because of a legal obligation that applies:
Bravuz Hire may process your data to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations such as preventing, investigating and detecting crime, fraud or anti-social behavior and prosecuting offenders, including working with law enforcement agencies. Your data may be processed in order to satisfy the applicable law or enforceable governmental request.
You have rights such as to restrict the processing of your personal data in certain ways, to obtain a copy of your personal information in a commonly used electronic forms, to object to certain processing of your personal information by us including to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you and to ask for your data to be made portable.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details set out below. For the protection of your privacy and security, our DPO/Compliance team shall take every reasonable step to ensure that your identity is verified before granting access, or rectification, or deletion.
Who do we share your Personal Information with?
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Bravuz Hire unless one of the following requirements is met:
- With your consent – We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Bravuz Hire only if we have your consent to do so.
- For legal reasons – We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Bravuz Hire if we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to.
Bravuz Hire may share your Personal Information with:
Hosting providers, analytic platforms, email service providers:
Mailchimp – email service provider
Storage of Information and International Transfers
All Personal Information which you supply to us is generally stored and kept on our secure servers inside the European Economic Area.
Managing your Personal Information
We retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. We store your information as long as is necessary for the purpose for which we have collected it. When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if it is possible (e.g. your personal information is stored for backup archives) then will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until the deletion/erasure is possible.
How we protect your personal information
Bravuz Hire has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your data from misuse, unauthorized or unlawful access, alteration, loss, damage or destruction. These measures include:
Physical safeguards with locked doors and file cabinets and controlled access to our facilities and secure destruction.
Technology safeguards like use of anti-virus and protection software, data encryption and monitoring of our systems and data centers so to comply with our Information security policy including periodically review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures;
Organizational safeguards like awareness and training on security and privacy to make sure employees understand the importance and measures to protect your data.
Third Party Links and Services
Write to us:
Av. Fontes Pereira de Melo, 16 – Lisbon – Portugal
Changes to this Policy